The basketball simulation game which has been raved about by both the gamers and the fans is the NBA 2K series from the house of 2K sports. This game, which is a real life replica of basketball, claims to give a real time experience of playing basketball to its users and lives up to the expectations too. There are multiple modes to be played in the game like Mycareer, MyTeam, MyGM, MyLeague and of course the most coveted and enjoyed MyPlayer.
Let us take a look on how to create your player in the NBA 2K18 game series.
- At the time of player creation, you have to choose the position that you want your play in. For instance, if your player will be say a pointguard, then choose same under the position field.
- Now you need to select the archetype. The archetype will be like sharpshooter, post scorer, etc. Now choosing the archetype has to be done wisely. Once you have made a choice, you should make sure that you use the player’s strengths based on the archetype to your advantage in the game. For instance, if your player is good with the basket, then make sure that you use him there more while playing.
- Now choose the height and the weight of the player. The height again should be chosen according to the player’s position and what would be advantageous there.
- You also have to choose the wingspan and the shoulder width along with the jersey number that you want to assign to your player.
- You also have the option to choose whether the player will be right or left handed.
The latest version also lets you scan your face or add tattoos and facial hair as per your wish. Once the player is created, you are now ready to play!